Conical Twin Screw Extruder For PVC Trunking Pipe
Die Head is made of high carbon content forged alloy steel for better life and performance.
Conical Twin Screw Extruder
- Intensive cooling of the pipe with the help of numbers of spray nozzles.
- Axial adjustment of tank on slide rails with locking arrangement.
- Self cleaning type spray nozzles with wide opening for intensive cooling of the pipe.
- Acrylic transparent cover for easy inspection.
Pneumatic Haul Off
- Counter rotating conical twin screw machined on CNC "WMW" German make thread milling machines by simulation software for better performance.
- Conical Twin Screw Extruders are specially designed for high calcium loading.
- Compact and reliable gear box.
- Two piece barrel construction for economical replacement can be provided.
- Synchronized drives of the extruder, feeder and haul off enables ease of operation. It is designed for high output at low screw speed and less power consumption.
Planetary Cutting Saw
- Twin and Multi Track system
- Track can be adjusted for different size of pipes 20mm to 315 mm
- Haul-off is synchronized with extruder with the help of AC Frequency Variable Drive.
- Gap between two tracks and pressure is adjusted pneumatically.
- V-Groove rubber pads mounted on chain with proper tensioning to prevent ovality even for large diameter and thin wall pipe.
Automatic Cutting Unit Upto 200 mm
- Planetary saw blade cutting for pipe dia upto 315 mm
- UPVC chamefering rotary cutting.
- Cutting is PLC controlled.
- Saw dust powder sucking device.
- Special hard alloy saw blade employed to cut heavy caliber thick wall pipes.
- Carborundum cutter for less wastage during cutting.
- Smooth and clean cut.
- All movement are equipped with pneumatic cylinders.
- Clamping force can be adjusted to accommodate different wall thickness.
- Limit switch is provided to sense particular length.
- Operated with pneumatic cylinder and limit switch for pipe stacking.
For Applications : Click Here
- Automatic Grade: Automatic/Semi Automatic
- Production Capacity: 80 - 200 Kg/Hr
- Power Consumption: 60HP
- Brand: Hindustan Plastic & Machine Corporation (HPMC)
Get an Instant Quote